Welcome to DepTeach!
We divergently education people though mindful education in various areas. The result is transformation and renewing of your Mind, Body, and Soul.
- To create programs that educate, motivate, and transform people globally
- To build a Mindful Meditation and Contemplative Prayer community.
- To equip leaders and trainers to spread Mindful Living.
DepTeach 101: Introduction to Mindful Meditation
Release Date: June 2017
Course Learning Outcomes
Do you know what it is to be Mindful? If so, how mindful are you ? The answers to these questions (and more) will be explored throughout this course .
Mindfulness is a way for you to experientially learn to take better care of yourself by exploring and understanding the interplay of mind and body and mobilizing your own inner resources for coping, growing, and healing. In this course you will:
- Learn about Mindfulness and Mindful Meditation
- Investigate a mindful assessment and understand your mindful level.
- Understand how change models like “G.R.O.U.N.D” can assist with personal change.
- Learn and set rituals and intentions.
- Learn the differences between Mindfulness and Contemplation.
- Survey the science, origin ,and history behind meditation and mindfulness
- Analyze the practices, types, and benefits of meditation
- Develop a personal, practical, and transformative mindfulness practice
We are looking for workshops and classes to use in our DepTeach learning modules. If you are an educator , expert in your field or instructor and would like to offer courses on our platform send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The launch date for the platform is June 2017